Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello from afar

I've arrived in Townsville after a very long sleepless ride. Ingrid and her 2 girls have been so kind...cooking me a chicken dinner and potatoes and giving me my own room! Im very thankful for them!

Missing everyone a little extra today. I wish I could jump in a pile of leaves and finish the night off with pumpkin pie and normal coffee! Oh well...times flying I've already been gone a month tomorrow.

Dear Kathryn: post something! I wanna hear about Taiwan!

Ok well off to do nothing today! I'm hoping this a week of normal before heading off to Asia. Recharge my batteries a bit and let my foot totally heal. I've got wifi here so message me!

Xo S

2 comments:

  1. Missed you at your house for Thanksgiving dinner on Sat., then leftovers yesterday but looking forward to baking those pies for your return. Oh darn, the recipe makes 2!
    Enjoy your week of R & R before you move on.
    Greetings to Ingrid & her girls. Even though we've never met I feel like I know them.
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sarah. Missed you for turkey dinner. Glad you have some quiet time planned to recharge. Take care. Katherine if you read this hope you are enjoying Taiwan. Hugs to all. Donna

    ReplyDelete